Community Services Commission
(formerly Parks and Recreation)
Reference: Tustin Municipal Code (TMC) Sections 1551 through 1557.
The Community Services Commission shall consist of five (5) members who shall be registered voters of the City during all times they hold office. Appointment terms are two (2) years. Meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month in the City Council Chamber at 6:00 p.m.
The purpose of this Commission is to advise the City Council on matters pertaining to the activities of the Parks and Recreation Department, excluding daily administrative operations. The Commission's responsibilities include:
- Oversight of Senior Advisory Board, Youth & Adult Sports Facilities Association, Tustin Pride, and Special Events Committees;
- Advising on parks, park design and development, recreation, and community services;
- Advising on planning and policy matters relating to the construction and renovation of capital facilities;
- Reviewing state legislative proposals that may affect the operation of the Department; and
- Receiving community input concerning parks, open space and recreation activities.
To contact members of the Community Services Commission, write to: City of Tustin, Parks and Recreation Department, 300 Centennial Way, Tustin, CA 92780 or call (714) 573-3331.
February 18, 2015 Meeting - SPECIAL
February 18, 2015 Meeting
January 21, 2015
February 20, 2013
| Commission Members:
|Donna Marsh Peery, Chair
|Erin Moore, Chair Pro Tem
|Ken Henderson, Commissioner
|Amy Nakamoto, Commissioner
|Larry Sample, Commissioner