Meetings & Agendas
City Council: The City Council meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month at 4:30 p.m. for Closed Session and 6:00 p.m. for the Regular Meeting. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (714) 573-3025, if you have any questions.
- For verbal public participation during City Council meetings, please click here.
Planning Commission: The Planning Commission meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at 6:00 p.m. Please contact the Planning Division at (714) 573-3106, if you have any questions.
- For verbal public participation during Planning Commission meetings, please click here.
NOTICE RE PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
DURING COVID-19 EMERGENCY
“During the Statewide COVID-19 Emergency, the public is not permitted to convene in person for this public meeting. However, the public may still view and comment on the meeting as follows:
- To watch the meeting, the public may observe the meeting via the City’s Granicus service at: https://www.tustinca.org/282/Meetings-Agendas
- To comment on one or more items, do the following:
- Proceed to the SpeakUp comment system:
- Follow the links to type and submit your comment(s) on one or more items:
- The items may be on the agenda or not on the agenda.
- Your comments will be forwarded electronically and immediately to the members of the City Council and Planning Commission.
- Comments related to a particular agenda item will only be considered prior to the close of public comments on that item
- Comments on matters that are not on the agenda may be submitted only until the “Public Comment” portion of the agenda is concluded.
- For Individuals with Disabilities: The City is dedicated to ensuring accessibility to the meetings for those individuals with disabilities, so the City has established a process to request a reasonable modification or accommodation consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you would like to request a modification or accommodation due to a disability, please call (714) 573-3025 as soon as is feasible, and identify the need and the requested modification or accommodation. The City’s ADA Coordinator or her designee will receive the request and communicate in response to the request.