Please review the Permit Parking Program Criteria prior to beginning the application process.
Apply for Parking Permit
All applications must be submitted using our online application.
Please have the following information and items ready before you begin:
- California Driver's License, California Identification Card, or Government Identification
- Email address
- Utility bill
- Vehicle registration on each vehicle in which you are requesting a permit
Access the Parking Permit login page. Due to the recent switch in websites, you will need to select the "click here to Register" button to create a new user account.
To begin creating your new user account, you will first be required to enter your current residence address.
- As you enter the numbers of your address, a list of addresses will appear in the drop-down box
- Select your address
Please read the instructions carefully to ensure your information is submitted properly. You will be taken through the following steps:
- Upload ID and utility bill
- Enter vehicle information and upload vehicle registration
- Review and submit your request
Your request for parking permits will not be processed until you click the "Submit" button. After your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email indicating your request for parking permits has either been approved or rejected.