How can I dispose of large items (refrigerators, couches, beds, etc.)?

All City residents receive two complimentary bulky item pick-ups per year, with a maximum of 3 items per pick-up. Additional pick-ups are available at a fee. To schedule a bulky item pick-up, please contact CR&R Water Services at:

  • CR&R - Stanton
    11292 Western Avenue
    Stanton, CA 90680
  • Customer Service Phone Number: 714-372-8272

Note: Televisions, computer monitors, and radios are not available for pick-up through CR&R Waste Services.

Attention: Residents disposing of a refrigerator are asked to remove the doors before placing it out for pick-up to remove any potential hazard.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to have a garage sale?
2. How can I dispose of large items (refrigerators, couches, beds, etc.)?
3. Where can I dispose of hazardous waste?
4. What is hazardous waste?
5. Can I keep a portable basketball hoop or other sporting equipment on the sidewalk or in the street?
6. What are the regulations on trash cans?
7. Who can I call regarding a barking dog?
8. I operate a business in the City of Tustin. Can I post a temporary banner in front of my business?
9. What are Tustin's noise regulations?
10. Where can I find information on water quality?
11. What can be done if a swimming pool is green?
12. Vehicles are vehicles parked on the public street and not moved considered abandoned vehicles?
13. Who do I call if I have a concern with a mobile home?
14. What are regulations for real estate signs?
15. Have another question about Code Enforcement?