CDBG Funding Applications
- July 1, 2020: CDBG program year 2020-21 begins
- November 2020: Notices of Funding Availability (NOFA) released for the 2021-22 program year for non-public services only
- January 2021: Deadline to submit non-public service CDBG applications for 2021-22 program year
- February 2021: First public hearing before the City Council (First review of 2021-22 Action Plan and Subrecipients Performance Evaluation)
- April 2021: Second public hearing before the City Council (Final review and approval of 2021-22 Action Plan)
- July 1, 2021: CDBG program year 2021-22 begins
Notice is hereby given that Request for Funding applications are available for the City of Tustin, California, Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. This notice of funding availability is applicable only to the following:
- Non-public service projects for program year 2021-22
Funding requests are due by 5:00 p.m. on January 8, 2021. No applications will be accepted after January 8, 2021.
Examples of eligible non-public services activities include, but are not limited to: Fair housing services, removal of architectural barriers, housing rehabilitation, commercial or industrial rehabilitation, acquisition, construction or rehabilitation of shelters, senior centers, etc.
Please submit three (3) copies of the completed Request for Funding application to:
City of Tustin
Community Development Department
Attn: Adrianne DiLeva
300 Centennial Way
Tustin, CA 92780
Alternatively, applications may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call Adrianne DiLeva at (714) 573-3138 or e-mail email@example.com.