Explorer Post 615
The Tustin Police Explorer Post 615 welcomes eager men and women who have the desire to learn about the field of law enforcement. The Tustin Police Explorer Post will provide young men and women with an exciting inside look at local law enforcement. Explorers will have the opportunity to participate in many aspects of the Police Department, and participate in activities such as:
- Arrest and control techniques
- Firearms training
- K-9 unit
- Patrol procedures
- Ride-along with police officers
- And more
- Be between the ages of 14 and 21 years of age (8th grade graduate)
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Able to commit to participating in Post functions and meetings
- Successfully pass an oral interview and background investigation
- Successfully complete an explorer academy within the first year of being accepted into the Post
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and high moral standards
Attend three consecutive meetings and participate in an oral interview at the 3rd meeting.
Meetings are conducted every Wednesday at 6 p.m.
For more information, please call 714-573-3197 or email the Explorer Program.