The City of Tustin has a bi-annual budget process, with funds appropriated annually for the fiscal year which begins in July and ends in June of the following year. Our approach is to combine the strategic plan and annual financial plan for operations and capital improvements.
This process enables us to direct our resources towards programs and activities with the greatest potential to successfully achieve our Vision and Purpose.
Adopted BIENNIAL BUDGET Document
On June 15, 2021, the City Council adopted the 2021-2023 Biennial Budget and Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2021/22 and 2022/23, which provides a comprehensive funding plan for the next two fiscal years. The Budget-In-Brief provides an overview of the City’s budget information in a user-friendly and manageable format for the public to read, which builds on the City’s commitment to fiscal stewardship and transparency.
- 2014 Through 2015 City Budget
- 2015 Through 2017 City Budget
- 2015 Through 2017 2nd Year Update Fiscal Year 2016 Through 2017
- 2017 Through 2019 City Budget
- 2017 Through 2019 2nd Year Update Fiscal Year 2018 Through 2019
- 2019 Through 2021 City Budget
- 2019 Through 2021 2nd Year Update Fiscal Year 2020 Through 2021
- 2021 Through 2023 Adopted City Budget
Capital Improvement budget
- Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2016 Through 2017
- Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2017 Through 2018
- Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2018 Through 2019
- Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2019 Through 2020
- Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2020 Through 2021
- Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2021 Through 2022